Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just your typical Snowy SPRING Day!!!


WHAT?! Yes friends, this is a beautiful flower that our neighbor let Maddie pick for me a few days ago, and YES there is about 6 inches of snow blanketing our backyard! Ah, the pleasures of living in Utah, the land of four seasons... too bad those seasons are playing tug-of-war constantly trying to decide who's turn it is!! Oh well!! The girls were so excited to be able to bust out the snow clothes that I had excitedly put away a few weeks ago! So anyway, they suited up and were off to play! Making snow angels and eating clean snow and having a ball!

*LOOK! Emily is actually looking at the camera!!!*

How sweet is she? She wanted to wear my snow hat, and she looks so cute in it of course I let her!

My sweet girls play so well together and I love to listen to them as they imagine and make believe together. Such sweet sisters! I adore them so much! Even though it's snowy and miserable outside, they bring sunshine and joy into our lives!

3 comments:

justjen said...

Love the picture of the flower and the snow! Love your girls! Love you! Can't wait to join you in your crazy land of snow and sunshine! Less than 2 weeks!!!

Cyndi W said...

Janelle, looking at all that snow makes me shiver...brrr...I guess I will always be a California Girl. You girls are adorable, the love they have between them is so evident. I'm sure alot of that has come from having such a sweet, patient, and wonderful Mom. Love, Cyndi

Tara Rickards said...

That is so crazy! Cute pictures though! I love the picture with the flower! You are such a good photographer! Your girls are adorable as always!