So the kids have had some fun end of the year activities at school, like their field day and cowboy day and bubble day and so much more! Among these was their school's Dance Festival that they did yesterday (Wednesday). Each of the grades performed a dance in front of all of the parents. They were both so cute that I had to show a clip from each of their performances. Here's Tyler and the other 1st graders:
And here's Maddie and the Kindergartners dance:
And here's Maddie and the Kindergartners dance:
Then that night Madeline had her Spring Choir Concert with the Timpanogos Youth Chorus (they are now enrolling for Fall and I would HIGHLY recommend it! I love having this music in our home and I love having it in Maddie's head all the time! It has been such a great experience and I would LOVE to have everyone I know benefit from it the way we have. For more info click here) She was so cute and so excited. She had a solo as well as a speaking part which she was so well prepared for and so excited to do. Sweet girl.
Here's a video (it's kind of long and poor quality but I wanted to give a snippet of each of the songs Maddie's choir sang and her two parts in it).Madeline had her Kindergarten graduation today and Grandma Ehat took time off of work to be there to support her.


This is Maddie and her teacher (and our good friend) Mrs. Rico/Ali Rico/Sister Rico.We are so proud of both Tyler and Maddie and their GREAT accomplishements and growth during this school year. They are both so smart and such good students and we couldn't be prouder. We love you both SO much!!
2 comments:
Your children are darling and did such a good job. Maddie what a performer! What a wonderful program you have to be able to put her in a church sponsored choir. She did such a great job for her age.
Cute Pictures and video clips! You are so good at keeping up on your blog!
Post a Comment