"My mom was working on the computer and I asked if I could make this (see above). I begged her SOooooo much that she let me do it. I made it by looking through all the folders of my Mom's scrapbook stuff and I found all of these cool things and I told my mom where to put them. And it ended up cool. The end."(after asking if there was anything else he wanted to share with everyone who reads our blog he added...)
"To Everyone in the world... (dramatic pause)... Da da da da da (singing the opening to the song "Everybody Dance Now" - followed by a complete bust out of the entire song including shaking of the hips and waving of the arms and uncontrollable laughter!). Everyone that is reading this... (dramatic pause)... You rock!!!"
1 comment:
You are pretty creative Tyler. You must get that from your daddy!
Post a Comment