Only ONE kid in diapers!! Hooray! Nathan was SUPER easy to potty train! We just started giving him potty treats whenever he went in the toilet and as soon as we started that he stopped peeing in his diaper so we put him in pull ups and they were always dry so we just put him right into big boy "undee-pants" (as he calls them). He's even dry at night! He has had a few accidents, but in almost 2 weeks of wearing big boy underwear he's only had like 3 minor ones! Anyway! We're so proud of our little Nate Man!! He's growing up so fast!
7 comments:
Yay! That certainly is such a great feeling. More than not Peyton poops in the toilet, so I am really hoping she'll potty train sooner than the boys. I love getting a kid potty trained, congrats!
SO EXCITING!! I am sure you are LOVING the only one in diapers!! :) What a cute boy he is!!
Yeah! Go Nathan! He is so adorable! I had so much fun at Family Reunion seeing your cute kids! We love you guys!!
That is so awesome I can't get alexis to even consider going to the bathroom on the toilet. I guess I get to do the two diapers for awhile
Now THAT is awesome! That is early for a boy too! Yeah for you! Way to go Nathan!
Being potty trained is a big deal--yay! I still remember when we went through it with my oldest. It was the Cinderella panties that did the trick for her. Oh--and the Simba li'stick (lipstick=chapstick). Gotta love Disney!
I want to see those underwear wet and sticky...
Post a Comment