This has been a tough week and a half and we are grateful that you are not in any more pain, but you will be greatly missed my friend. Thank you for your smile that always brightened the room and the happiness that radiated from you! You were a wonderful wife, mother and friend. Until we meet again...
(Becca Dorfmier Leonard, wife of Jared Leonard from Fresno California, and mother to Elijah, Rachel and Lauren, passed away early this morning. Prayers for her sweet young family would be greatly appreciated.)


4 comments:
So sad. nice to put a face with the name. thanks for the pictures. hoping the best for her family.
I am so sad. It is hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. Thank you for the wonderful post, she was an amazing person and I will definately be praying for her family.
Janelle, that is one of the saddest things ever. I'm so sorry. What a beautiful family, and we'll certainly keep them in our prayers.
Oh no this is not the news I was hoping for! I have been thinking about she and her family since you first posted it on facebook! I am soo sorry for your loss and for her family's. My heart aches for them and I will keep them in my prayers that they might be comforted in this very difficult time. All my love
Post a Comment