Here's a sweet picture of Peter and little Logan one night while we were over at Billy and Jen's (August 9th):
This is one night driving home from somewhere (August 11th) and Nathan and Emily both passed out in the car! I thought it was so cute I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them!
This was so hilarious! We had to go run some errands one morning (August 12th) and Nathan had fallen asleep in his car seat. Well I guess one of the kids had unbuckled his seat and when we turned a corner his entire car seat tipped over and he stayed fast asleep! We all laughed so hard I had to pull over! While I was pulled over I snapped a picture of it to show Peter. Poor guy was so sleepy!
We have watched Britta a few times recently and I snapped a few pictures of her with the kids (August 14th). This was while Billy and Jen were at a doctor's appointment (they are expecting another baby in February - YAY!)
And here's a few from a Sunday morning (August 23rd) when Billy and Jen went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication and the kids and I made a fort with the kitchen table and they made Britta their queen and dressed her up and gave her a "throne" and fed her pretend grapes! It was hilarious and so very cute! Britta LOVED all of the attention!
Here's a few pictures of Tyler with Logan that morning and Peter with Emily and Logan later that afternoon and then a pathetic attempt at trying to get all 5 of our kids in one picture! It was hilarious!
Cute picture of Logan on August 20th:
And a few of him on August 21st looking chubby and yummy! (Emily really wanted one of her giving him bunny ears!):
Here's Maddie on August 22st with a cute little Lego girl that she made:
Maddie loves having her hair done up fancy for school and this is one of her latest favorites (picture taken August 25th):
Both of my girls have super thin hair with a lot of fly aways. Maddie really wanted a side pony tail but it just wouldn't stay. So one day I made this hairdo up and Maddie got so many compliments on it at school that she asks for it all the time! If you want a lot of great ideas and step by step directions on how to do some super cute hairdo's go to my friend Mindy's hairblog here. It used to be called Cute Girls Hairstyles but she made a few posts about her adoption experience and she posts new adoption opportunities on there every now and again, so she renamed it "Adopt a 'Do". Anyway, she's got some great stuff on there so check it out!












1 comment:
I love the tipped carseat! I can't believe he actually stayed asleep. cute hairdo too!
Post a Comment