The other day I saw that my friend had "photoshopped" some pictures of her boys to look like little monsters and when I saw this picture that I took of Logan today I laughed right out loud! And then I thought it would make a cute monster picture!! So I did it, and here it is:
Then Tyler came in and saw it and laughed so hard that he almost wet himself! Then he begged for his own Photoshop makeover. Here's his Punk Rocker portrait:
Then Emily came in to see what we were laughing at and requested that I make her pink:
And then we thought it'd be fun to do Nathan as Jack Sparrow with this crazy little picture of him! Lol! I can hardly recognize him in this picture!
And then of course we had to do Maddie:
Alright, I admit it people, I spent a little too much time on the computer today and my house definitely felt my absence! But it was fun and we got some laughs together! I have to say that Logan's picture looks frighteningly realistic! The picture was SO funny because his eyes were bugging right out of his little bald head! He makes the cutest little vampire monster I could ever dream of! Happy Halloween Month!!
Then Tyler came in and saw it and laughed so hard that he almost wet himself! Then he begged for his own Photoshop makeover. Here's his Punk Rocker portrait:
Then Emily came in to see what we were laughing at and requested that I make her pink:
And then we thought it'd be fun to do Nathan as Jack Sparrow with this crazy little picture of him! Lol! I can hardly recognize him in this picture!
And then of course we had to do Maddie:
Alright, I admit it people, I spent a little too much time on the computer today and my house definitely felt my absence! But it was fun and we got some laughs together! I have to say that Logan's picture looks frighteningly realistic! The picture was SO funny because his eyes were bugging right out of his little bald head! He makes the cutest little vampire monster I could ever dream of! Happy Halloween Month!!
3 comments:
Janelle you are a photoshop wizard! I LOVE these!!! What a festive idea. BTW, I am so glad Logan is ok! Now that I read this it reminded me that last week, it must have been Thursday, Tyler was outside telling me Logan had swine flu. I was going to ask you about it. Will puked like 15 times Friday night for 7 hours. Having these little tiny ones be so sick is so emotionally draining!!
Loving Logan's picture, especially.
Janelle, you are so funny, what better way to spend the day then with your kids playing (whether it be on the computer, a board game, or whatever) They enjoy these times with you so much and as I'm sure you well know by now....the house isn't going anywhere, it'll still be there for you when you're ready ...lol
Post a Comment