We didn't really celebrate Halloween in December, I just haven't had a chance to blog about it until now! We actually went to sign the papers on our new house on the 30th right after our Stake Trunk or Treat and things got busier by the day after that! But here are some fun pictures of our Halloween. My nephew Drew came up and surprised Tyler for his birthday and got to be here for Tyler's baptism as well as Halloween. It was so much fun! Here are all of the kids before the trunk or treat:




There was the most beautiful sunset as we walked around the parking lot during the trunk or treat, I just had to include a picture.
Here are the kids on the night of Halloween. Maddie decided that her wig was too itchy and she didn't want to wear it and Emily decided that she wanted to ditch the Elephant all together and be a Queen for Halloween. Logan got pretty grumpy and ended up going to bed early, So Peter (who was feeling pretty sick that night) stayed home with him while my mom and I took the kids around the neighborhood. Billy and Jen and Britta joined us and Tyler and Drew kept doing laps around our neighborhood (collecting several times at each house) and I couldn't get either of them to hold still long enough for a picture!



Unfortunately that was the best picture we could get of little Logan in his cute little Monkey costume! He was so cute though and we had a lot of fun! Drew had to head back to California the next day so I sent him home with the majority of the candy so I wouldn't have to be a candy police for quite as long at my house! It was a lot of fun and we're so glad that my mom and Drew were able to be here to celebrate with us!




There was the most beautiful sunset as we walked around the parking lot during the trunk or treat, I just had to include a picture.
Here are the kids on the night of Halloween. Maddie decided that her wig was too itchy and she didn't want to wear it and Emily decided that she wanted to ditch the Elephant all together and be a Queen for Halloween. Logan got pretty grumpy and ended up going to bed early, So Peter (who was feeling pretty sick that night) stayed home with him while my mom and I took the kids around the neighborhood. Billy and Jen and Britta joined us and Tyler and Drew kept doing laps around our neighborhood (collecting several times at each house) and I couldn't get either of them to hold still long enough for a picture!


Unfortunately that was the best picture we could get of little Logan in his cute little Monkey costume! He was so cute though and we had a lot of fun! Drew had to head back to California the next day so I sent him home with the majority of the candy so I wouldn't have to be a candy police for quite as long at my house! It was a lot of fun and we're so glad that my mom and Drew were able to be here to celebrate with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment