Here are a few things that have been keeping me from blogging: as I mentioned I bought this table and 6 chairs on KSL for $150 and refinished them.
Before:
After:
I also moved the cabinets and drawers back into the kitchen (from the laundry room and garage) where they were originally. The desktop however was in pretty bad condition since it lived in the garage for several years as a workbench and it didn't match anything else, so I made a new one and matched it to my new table that I refinished! Here is the desk:
and here is my kitchen after the makeover!
(I still have to finish a few details like putting the moulding back on the top of the cabinets on the desk and the finished side panel that you can't see in these pictures). Next up I have to repaint in the laundry room where the cabinets were hung on the wall and build shelves for under where the desk was, replace the granite counter top on the top of the shelves I build and install a shelf and rod above the counter top and sink! Hopefully most of those will get done today or tomorrow!
Before:
After:
I also moved the cabinets and drawers back into the kitchen (from the laundry room and garage) where they were originally. The desktop however was in pretty bad condition since it lived in the garage for several years as a workbench and it didn't match anything else, so I made a new one and matched it to my new table that I refinished! Here is the desk:
and here is my kitchen after the makeover!
(I still have to finish a few details like putting the moulding back on the top of the cabinets on the desk and the finished side panel that you can't see in these pictures). Next up I have to repaint in the laundry room where the cabinets were hung on the wall and build shelves for under where the desk was, replace the granite counter top on the top of the shelves I build and install a shelf and rod above the counter top and sink! Hopefully most of those will get done today or tomorrow!
8 comments:
Wow!! That table looks amazing! :) Your hired! :) We got a table off of KSL about a year ago with the intention of refinishing it and it looks the exact same today as it did when we picked it up. :) lol I know I know I should get busy! But nice work! You've got talent!
Your house looks beautiful!
Great job babe!everything looks amazing! where in the world do you find time to do all of it?! i can barely keep my house clean! good luck on the next few projects! i need to come and see them in person soon.
Holy Moly! You're amazing!! We did a kitchen makeover last year and it was so hard to function with my kitchen in a construction zone! I bet you're thrilled with how it all turned out. Congrats on your mad skills!
Very impressive- and motivating to the rest of us who have half as many kids but seem to come up with twice as many excuses to accomplishing that kind of stuff.
Wow! Beautiful! How do you do all that with kids and one of them a new baby?
It looks amazing! I can't wait to come over and see it all in person!
What a facelift! Way cute...that's some talent. I think about doing things like that but you actually do it! Way to go!
It looks awesome! You did such a good job. You are inspiring me to do something with my house.
Post a Comment