Friday, January 29, 2010

100th day of school...


... so naturally we had to celebrate by a cool hair do! Whaddaya think!? Maddie was THRILLED with it! She told me that all day she would tell people, "Can you believe that it's the ____ (here she would spin around backward to reveal her hair and then spin back and finish) day of school?" Cute girl!!

I also had to add this drawing that she brought home after school. It says, "This is what I look like now... When I'm 100 years old I'll look like this" and she drew a picture of herself laying down and wrote above it, "I'm dead"

4 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

So creative! I love it! The most creative 100th day of school I have seen yet! I will have to show Rachel and see if she will let me do something similar for her. Our 100th day is coming up!

Tami said...

so clever. i'll have to remember that when Lindsay is big enough!

kelly said...

That is SO cute!

Davianne said...

So super cute! I wish I had thought of something like that for Natalia.