Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Pictures

So like I said this Christmas was the first time the whole family was together in a really long time so we decided that we needed a family picture. Shelley VanWagenen took these pictures for us and I think they turned out great! It's fun to have an up to date picture of my whole family!

This is my parents with all the Grandkids

And this one is just Peter and me... just because!

4 comments:

where the wildthings grow said...

Great Pictures! Shelley does do a great job, but it sure helps to have some great looking people!

Christi said...

Wow! You look just like your mom (and she looks very young! Lucky her!). And I agree with where the wild things grow. You definitely have a handsome family!

Cyndi W said...

I am so glad you got to come home for Christmas, you have such a wonderful Mother and example, no wonder you are such a fantastic Mom. When you look at that beautiful loving family aren't you grateful families are Eternal? Happy New Year Janelle!

Aaron and Devon said...

So cute! Love the pictures- you guys all looked great!