
I have no idea what kind of face our little Nate-Frog is doing in this picture but I love that my little Froggy is on a Frog! He really is getting so big. The conversations you can have with that little guy never cease to amaze me! He loves to "play Handy Manny" with the tape measurer and all of his little tools. He LOVES watching the movies Cars and Spider Man. I'm not quite sure what he believes to be the definition of the word "busy" but he uses it quite often. He says things like, "Mom, my tummy hurts, I'm feeling busy." or "NO! I can't do that! It makes me busy!" or "Whenever I eat that it makes me busy". I thought he was meaning dizzy or sick, but then he uses it correctly sometimes too. He's so funny! Nathan is getting so big! Probably his most distinguishing trait right now is the volume with which he chooses to communicate. WOW. He expresses quite often that he doesn't know HOW to whisper. And all though we practice quite often, I almost believe him that it just might not be in his chemical make up! Another favorite Nathan funny has been his love of the song "Pants on the Ground" from American Idol. He was up watching with us one evening and as we laughed and laughed at the old man who made up the song Nathan thought he could also get a laugh out of us if HE sang the song. And boy was he right! His little not quite 3 year old self dancing around the Family Room singing in homeboy fashion,
"Pants on da ground, pants on da ground! Yookin' yike a FOO with your pants on da ground!"
Lol!! I need to do a video of this and I will share it will you! There really is nothing funnier! We love our little Nate Man and Froggy. You are growing up entirely too fast!

1 comment:
You definitely need to get that one video!
Post a Comment