Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines




I just finished making the kids Valentines for their classmates. Tyler is such a boy! He wants to tape rocks to his! My printer is dead so I made them 4x3 so I could print 2 on a 4x6 at Costco. I'm happy to email them to you if you want to print them for your kids too! Just leave me a comment with your address or email me and I'll send them right over. I can even send them to a Costco near your house if you'd like too.


I also thought I'd share this scrapbook page that I made too. I'm really trying to get them done. I seem to live my life in 15 minute increments (ie 15 minutes of laundry, 15 minutes of exercise, 15 minutes of dishes, 15 minutes of playing with the kids, 15 minutes of reading...) anyway! I've been taking 15 minutes every few hours to work on scrapbooking too but it sometimes turns into 20 or 25 at a time. Sometimes I do my 15 minute rounds through the house and then do a scrapbook page and then make the rounds again. Anyway! There's one of my secrets of sanity and how I work scrapbooking into my crazy day! Enjoy!

7 comments:

justjen said...

Way too cute! All of it!! Miss you...

Tawna said...

I love that photo Nell! So cool. Love and miss you kids!

Marylin Kelley said...

So creative and fun you are!! Love all of it!!

Aaron and Devon said...

Look at you making your own Valentines. I am impressed! They are super cute as well are the scrapbook pages.

~H said...

So cute! If Makylaa were old enough to give out Valentines I would totally have you send them to me! :) What a great idea!

We are soooo up for a Fresno party!! That sounds SOOO FUN!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Janelle! You do such cute things with your kids! You are so very talented!

Jen said...

Fun valentines!!