Thursday, March 4, 2010

Logie Dogue is 8 months old

I don't know how it happened but Logan is getting so big! He is 8 months old now and still the happiest most smiley baby on plant Earth! And we all adore him so much it's probably somewhat sickening to the rest of the world!

THIS feels like it was only yesterday! I don't think I ever posted this but here's a very condensed version of the video of the kids meeting him for the first time. Seriously, the sweetest thing EVER!


The clip at the very end was the morning after he was born. The kids came into the hospital to see us and Peter asked Emily what she thought of Logan. Her response has been quoted often and a source of lots of giggles ever since! It went like this in case you can't hear it in the video:
Peter: "Emily, what do you think about Logan?"
Emily: "He's good... and righteous."
(laughter erupts all around her and she smiles and giggles a bit and then says)
Emily: "What does righteous mean?"
Janelle: "It means he makes good choices and follows Heavenly Father."
(more laughter)


Every day since has been filled with this sweet little boys huge bright smile and happy sparkling eyes! He is crawling all over the place these days and he's getting really fast! In fact just a few minutes ago I set him down and helped Nathan with a few pieces of his puzzle and when I turned around Logan was gone and I found him trying to crawl up the stairs! He was standing on his feet with his hands on the second step! My favorite thing that he's started doing this past week is his squeal-speak. So cute! He also enjoys blowing spit bubbles and doing raspberries in his spare time! Here's a cute little video of him talking for you. Sweetest little buddy boy!


We love you little Logie Dogue!


5 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

He is so adorable!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

He is extremly darling.

Becca said...

It's hard to believe that he's already 8 months old!!! Wasn't it yesterday when you had him? He is really such a handsome little guy!!

Amy said...

He is so adorable...I just love, love, love his eyeballs and lashes!! So......cute!!!

ToddandCamille said...

Look at those eye lashes!!!! Answer to your question; I used S hooks bought from home depot. They easily come on and off ;)