Cute girl! I went to the store and when I came home she said, "Mom can you take my training wheels off my bike? Rylan taught me how to ride a two wheeler on Maddie's bike while you were gone." She's been trying to get me to take her training wheels off for awhile but whenever we try to ride Maddie's bike, she freaks out and can't do it. We've been working on it but she was SO far from ready the last time we tried that I was not convinced when she told me that our 5 year old neighbor had successfully taught her how to ride on two wheels! So we went out so she could show me and this is what happened!! I asked Rylan how she taught her and she said, "I just told her to keep on peddling and she did and now she knows how to ride a two wheeler!" Funny girl! She was so excited! Here's a few cute pictures.


1 comment:
I wish you, and your neighbor, lived close to us!
Post a Comment