Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No joke!

Our Five year old neighbor not only succeeded in teaching Emily to ride a two wheeler but today I was in the kitchen finishing up my dinners for Dinner Swap Group and in comes Emily and Maddie telling me that Rylan taught NATHAN to ride a two wheeler too! Sure enough! I went outside to find Nathan riding around the cul-de-sac GIDDY and laughing as he zoomed around on Rylan's two wheeler! WHAT!?! I ran inside and grabbed the camera and called for Peter to come out and see. We quickly took his training wheels off and off he went! Turns out he doesn't quite know how to get started on his own yet but he can get it sometimes. Yes, he is 3 years old and YES he is riding on two wheels!

Here is Logan watching the kids riding bikes. He's getting so big!

And this is just a super cute picture that shows all of his teeth that he has these days! We were out on the porch watching an amazing hail/rain/lightning storm on Sunday evening.

I love being a mom! So full of fun moments like this! I love seeing the joy on their faces when they accomplish a new task! Nathan is THRILLED with himself today! And Emily hasn't stopped riding bikes since yesterday! I think it's going to be a GREAT summer!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Can I have Nathan?

kelly said...

Yay! I love when they learn to ride bikes. My friend Margaret, her little boy learned how to ride when he was 3 also. It looks so bizarre to see a kid that little on a bike. Ben just turned 5, I've got to teach him.

Tara Rickards said...

Wow!!! Only your kids Janelle... SO ATHLETIC! Adorable too!!!