Monday, November 1, 2010

Here we grow again...

Yes, it's true. We are growing. It's really early (just over 5 weeks) but I am showing quite a bit just like I was with Logan so we've decided to go ahead and share our news. This picture was taken the night BEFORE I took the positive pregnancy test...

Yes, I know... it's absurd. But you've seen pictures of me recently, and it just wasn't there before! My due date is July 2nd. I'll likely beg for mercy at 39 weeks like I have for the last 3 kids so that will mean we will have a new baby on June 25th, 2011. We are super excited even though we know it's a busy time to have a baby with Peter being the Bishop right now, but we couldn't be happier! We love babies, we love our little family and can't think of anything better than having another beautiful spirit join our family!

19 comments:

Jami & James said...

CONGRATS!! That is SOO exciting!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Robyn said...

Way to go Janelle and Peter! That is wonderful news. All those kiddos are so lucky to have such great parents. Are you going to keep running or take a break?

Kristi said...

Holy Moly! I can't believe that you waited until you were showing that much before taking a test! You're so funny! I'm so happy for you guys. Fill the world with cute Ehat babies!!

Jamie Ehat said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting. I'm super happy for you guys!

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm thinking it's twins!! That's awesome--hope you feel okay!

Christensen Family said...

Congrats!!! You're such an amazing mama, this baby is so lucky!

Mary Ludwig said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

Carroll B said...

So I am with your other friend and I am saying TWINS! I think that middle spot might get filled at the same time with this pregnancy. CONGRATS! and So excited for you guys if anyone can have five kids and a baby while there husband is bishop it is definitely YOU!

Tami said...

oh.my.gosh.

we are shocked over here. and brent just said - oh forget it. we are never going to catch up.

Aaron and Devon said...

I am so excited for you! So much for loosing all that weight huh? Your too cute! Let me know if you need anything.

Amber said...

Holy Moly! So much for, "Quick I've got to give her back or I'll want another one." when you were here holding my little one. :) Congrats, SO happy for you!!!

Davianne said...

Holy sha-Moly!! I'm still totally surprised. You're amazing and will continue to be amazing even with 6 kids. 6 kids! Wow!!

kelly said...

Congrats, I was like that too, showing early and showing big. Do you have big babies too? I always measured 4 weeks ahead of time except with Peyton. Ben was 10lbs. 2 weeks early. I hope you have a girl, she would fill that spot perfectly!

Amy said...

Twins run in the family you know?!! You look great!!! Congrats!!!

Sarah Smiles said...

Congratulations! You look amazing! Way to go, running a marathon! That is so awesome1 You are such an amazing mom! I'm so excited for you1

Rena said...

Yay for the Ehats! You're so lucky you live in an area where people don't think you're crazy for having three kids, let alone six! Because I live in that place..where people think you're crazy for having 3 kids (especially when your first two are opposite genders).

The Ehat Family said...

janelle and Pete + 6.............TLC here you come. That is great news.

Love ya, all.

Stephanie

Kenz said...

Congrats Janelle!!! You are a hard gal to keep up with! I really admire you guys!

missy d said...

How exciting Janelle!!! Congratulations :)