
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We took the kids to a Utah Flash basketball game a few weeks ago. We really did have fun, don't let Logan's facial expression convince you otherwise!

Emily building a snowman during a crazy snow storm several weeks ago (8-10 inches overnight that melted off all the sidewalks and streets by mid afternoon)

All five kids piled on our bed watching cartoons one evening (Tyler pretending to be asleep on Emily)

Maddie trying to get onto our new bed. It's so high that Nathan can barely see over it let alone climb into it. This means that our night time visitors due to bad dreams has declined dramatically since we bought the new bed. AND it's so much more comfortable that we are sleeping better for several reasons! HEAVEN!


2 comments:
Janelle- You are my hero. Seriously. I love what a wonderful mom you are. I want to be just like you. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten discouraged about things in my life and I have thought about your life and your example and it has given me a lot of encouragement.
Your kids are adorable by the way! I can't wait to meet your new little baby boy!
Love your prego belly :)
Post a Comment