
My amazing husband with my adorable kids. This picture melts my heart. Peter really is so amazing. He's been taking such good care of me, massaging my feet and back every day and cleaning up after dinner and making the bed and doing dishes and laundry and putting kids to bed and still having time to play football with Tyler in the backyard, fix the garbage disposal (and clean out and organize under the kitchen sink). All of this in addition to all of his meetings, interviews and busy schedule as Bishop. I truly think he's superman. I don't know what I'd do without him. And seeing this picture of him loving on all of our sweet kids just makes me love him even more.


Tyler got to make a pinewood derby car (another amazing Dad moment on Peter's part - finding time to work on that several evenings with Tyler) and had a great time racing it. His car did really well even though it wasn't in the top 3.

And this picture cracks me up! My 3 boys wrestling and rough housing together and Maddie (my girly girl) looking on horrified! Lol! She can wrestle with the best of them and will actually hold her own, but I think since she was in her church clothes still she was still in "girl mode" and didn't want to be a part of it! Cute girl!



2 comments:
I Love the picture of Peter and the kids! Just too sweet!
Ha! That last picture is so cute! We miss being in your ward. =(
Post a Comment