
Kids playing together. It seems like Sundays always turn into a dog pile and wrestle kind of day. The kids are all home together and we don't go out and play with friends so they have a lot of fun together. I've noticed recently that practically every Sunday I have pictures of the kids wrestling in the front room. It's kind of a fun little tradition now I guess! Something they have just started doing every week and that they all enjoy. We come home from church between 4:30 and 5 and they kids all change into jammies and then wrestle and play until Peter gets home from his meetings and then we head out to his parents house, or Joe and Jessica's for dinner and then on the drive home we tell stories from when Peter and I were little.

The kids had their annual Dance Festival at school at the end of May. My contractions had been really bad and I had pretty much been on the couch all day every day but this was important to the kids so I had Peter meet me there and help me with the boys while we watched the kids dance. I only had my phone for pictures so that's why they are such bad quality. The kids all did a great job and had a lot of fun.

That night we drove up to Heber to meet up with Joe and Jessica who had invited us on a little camp out with them. I was in no condition to camp out but I was fine to sit in camp chair and let the kids run around and explore and roast hot dogs for dinner and s'mores for desert. It ended up starting to rain not long after we got there but the kids still had a great time.

Peter and the kids all went exploring and found an enormous log that they decided we needed to bring back for firewood. They really had a lot of fun. Logan loved to warm his hands by the fire and eventually we packed the kids in the car and drove home just after bedtime. It was a fun little outing and minimal effort on our part which is kind of the way we've had to do things so far this summer. But the kids don't seem to mind, they still had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment