So I decided that I was going to try on a real official BLOG and see if I like the fit better than my current family website at spaces.live.com. One of the reasons that I'm thinking about switching over is the name is kind of a mouthful for our other site: ehatfamily.spaces.live.com. And another reason is that it's hard for people to make comments on my current website. And that's no fun at all!! Anyway. We'll see how it goes!
4 comments:
Looks good!
Yay! Beautiful!
That's why I switched too! It's much more fun to KNOW people are reading your blog when they leave you comments! I do enjoy looking at your scrapbook pages on your other blog, so if you keep this one, you might have to add a slide show on the side or bottom of the page!
That's so funny that I just emailed you saying I couldn't make comments and was sad... and then it happened you just switched to blogger. YAY!
Post a Comment