Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

So our sweet Tyler graduated Kindergarten today. He was so funny during the graduation. He kept making faces and being super dramatic (I don't know where he gets that!). We are very proud of him! He's learned a lot this year and is so excited to go into First Grade!

Grandma Ehat took time off from work to be there for his Graduation. Tyler was so excited to have her there and she was excited to be a part of her first grandchild's Kindergarten Graduation.


This is Tyler and his teacher Mrs. Belnap. She has been such a great teacher for him this year.

Here's our whole family


Tyler kept putting bunny ears on everyone and so finally we just snapped a picture while he was doing it to get him to stop. It ended up being the handsomest picture of him! Go figure!

3 comments:

kahnfam said...

I can't believe he's done with kindergarten. Austin starts next year. I'll have an empty nest.

Tara Rickards said...

I love his little hat! I forgot somehow that Tyler and Lauren are in the same grade! It would have been so fun to have them in Kindergarten together here in Clovis...

Aaron and Devon said...

I cant believe that Tyler is going to be in first grade. I remember going to the hospital when he was born. Crazy! We need to get together sometime.