10 Reasons That I Am The Luckiest Woman On Earth:

1. My sweet Husband just came up for his lunch hour and cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. But this wasn't just any routine kitchen cleaning - oh no it was not! We just got back from a camping trip so there was a huge tub full of snack food that kids had been into and strewn all over the counters and floors as well as a father's day breakfast that I have not been able to clean up an ice chest and a sink full of dishes, crushed chips, slobbered on licorice pieces, spilled orange juice mixed with apple juice (courtesy of Emily's never ending curiosity), pots and pans and other stuff we took camping that was yet to be put away, and to top it all off I carried in a box full of Rootbeer upside down and you guessed it! 5 cans fell wildly onto my already crumby and spilled upon floor as well as my oven, fridge, cabinets, pantry and garbage can!!

2. Peter is constantly looking out for me and telling me to go take a nap or scrapbook page or go for a walk or just relax and do something that I want to do. I don't often take him up on it, but he takes such good care of me.

3. Peter can always make me laugh. He is hilarious and I love to be entertained by him daily! He is such a joy to be around and makes our home a happy place to be!

4. Peter is a faithful priesthood holder and the most perfect example for me and my children. He is truly our "rock" (as his name says) and is always seeking ways to better lead his family in righteousness.

5. Peter is such a hard worker. He is uber organized when it comes to planning out projects and figuring out time-lines and deadlines to see things through to the end in the most efficient way possible. I don't know anyone else that is better fitted to run his own business than Peter. He succeeds at everything he puts his mind to.

6. Peter is a fabulous cook! He can BBQ a mean tri-tip and anything Italian is nothing less than perfect when he makes it! Oh how I love when my sweet husband cooks dinner for us!

7. Peter cleans our bathrooms every week! Bathrooms are my least favorite chore and Peter has graciously stepped in to take it over for me! Now that is true love!

8. Peter is the best Dad in the universe. He is playful with the kids and all 4 of them come running to him screaming, "Daddy, daddy!!" whenever he walks into the house. They adore him and he is so sweet with them. I never dreamed that it would melt my heart as much as it does to see my sweet husband loving our sweet children!

9. Peter is the most patient man on earth... SERIOUSLY!! He doesn't ever loose his cool with the kids when they are trying to push his buttons. He disciplines in love and gentleness but just enough firmness to teach. I learn so much from him on this. I get worn thin sometimes with the kids and often ask myself how Peter would handle the situation.

10. Peter loves me far more than I deserve. It is truly a miracle that such an amazing man ever fell in love with the likes of me. I strive daily to be worthy of his unconditional love. He is truly the most amazing man and I love him more than I could possibly describe.

And that, my friends, is why I am the luckiest woman alive on this Father's Day. Because I am married to the most amazing Husband and Father that any woman could ever dream of! I love you Peter!


1. My sweet Husband just came up for his lunch hour and cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. But this wasn't just any routine kitchen cleaning - oh no it was not! We just got back from a camping trip so there was a huge tub full of snack food that kids had been into and strewn all over the counters and floors as well as a father's day breakfast that I have not been able to clean up an ice chest and a sink full of dishes, crushed chips, slobbered on licorice pieces, spilled orange juice mixed with apple juice (courtesy of Emily's never ending curiosity), pots and pans and other stuff we took camping that was yet to be put away, and to top it all off I carried in a box full of Rootbeer upside down and you guessed it! 5 cans fell wildly onto my already crumby and spilled upon floor as well as my oven, fridge, cabinets, pantry and garbage can!!

2. Peter is constantly looking out for me and telling me to go take a nap or scrapbook page or go for a walk or just relax and do something that I want to do. I don't often take him up on it, but he takes such good care of me.

3. Peter can always make me laugh. He is hilarious and I love to be entertained by him daily! He is such a joy to be around and makes our home a happy place to be!

4. Peter is a faithful priesthood holder and the most perfect example for me and my children. He is truly our "rock" (as his name says) and is always seeking ways to better lead his family in righteousness.

5. Peter is such a hard worker. He is uber organized when it comes to planning out projects and figuring out time-lines and deadlines to see things through to the end in the most efficient way possible. I don't know anyone else that is better fitted to run his own business than Peter. He succeeds at everything he puts his mind to.

6. Peter is a fabulous cook! He can BBQ a mean tri-tip and anything Italian is nothing less than perfect when he makes it! Oh how I love when my sweet husband cooks dinner for us!

7. Peter cleans our bathrooms every week! Bathrooms are my least favorite chore and Peter has graciously stepped in to take it over for me! Now that is true love!

8. Peter is the best Dad in the universe. He is playful with the kids and all 4 of them come running to him screaming, "Daddy, daddy!!" whenever he walks into the house. They adore him and he is so sweet with them. I never dreamed that it would melt my heart as much as it does to see my sweet husband loving our sweet children!

9. Peter is the most patient man on earth... SERIOUSLY!! He doesn't ever loose his cool with the kids when they are trying to push his buttons. He disciplines in love and gentleness but just enough firmness to teach. I learn so much from him on this. I get worn thin sometimes with the kids and often ask myself how Peter would handle the situation.

10. Peter loves me far more than I deserve. It is truly a miracle that such an amazing man ever fell in love with the likes of me. I strive daily to be worthy of his unconditional love. He is truly the most amazing man and I love him more than I could possibly describe.

And that, my friends, is why I am the luckiest woman alive on this Father's Day. Because I am married to the most amazing Husband and Father that any woman could ever dream of! I love you Peter!

4 comments:
Happy Fathers Day Peter! Thanks for being such a great husband to my wonderful cousin!
Peter Ehat, you're my hero.
(Tawna)
K, these pictures along with this post are the sweetest thing ever! I just love your beautiful family.
Wow, I thought that no husband had anything on Tyler, cleaning the bathrooms? Wow! That is awesome.
Post a Comment