So I'm not actually leaving until the end of the week but I had a minute (well, kind of) and I thought I'd leave a little teaser of where I get to go next week!! Hooray! My mom and Aunt Diane and Rachel Palmer are going on a 9 day backpacking trip through Olympic National Park (in Washington State). We are going to be hiking through the Hoh Rain Forest as well as along the gorgeous Washington Coast! Sunday is going to be super cool because we have reserved a campsite on a private lake! How can a lake be private, you ask? Well there is only one campsite on this lake and only one trail that leads down into the valley where the lake is and only one person can reserve it at a time and only that person/group is allowed to be there that day! So cool! So we get to relax and do church service in a wildflower meadow by our own private lake on Sunday! So exciting! So there you go! I'll be gone for awhile so these gorgeous pictures will have to satisfy you until I get home!


8 comments:
It looks so beautiful! You have to read Twilight before you go!
Sounds like a lot of fun. As Kayla would say, "Go Girl Power!"
This is so beautiful. I love it!
Wow! Those are some amazing pics! That will be so much fun! How are your eyes by the way?
Can't wait to see your pictures because I know they will be just as beautiful! By the way, your hair looks so cute! Enjoy your trip!
Janelle - I got my blog up and running. Tell me your email address as I have my blog set to private for now.
I love your blog!!!
Karen (Soccer)
Thanks
Janelle,
I am so glad that we can keep in contact now with the blog. Your pictures are so adorable! We sure miss you and your cute kids!
Love Bekah
Hey Janelle! Did you know that Dylan is in Madeline's kindergarten class? How fun! Hope you had fun on your backpacking trip!
Post a Comment