Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Google Images of me!

In Google Images do a search for each of the following things and choose your favorite picture from the first page of images that come up

my name: Janelle Ehat
HEY! Look at that! It's actually me!
Favorite Food: "Hawaiian Haystacks" or a yummy "Girl Salad"
(I don't really have a favorite food but either of these things sound super yummy right now!)

First Job: "Employee at Smoothie Shop"
More Specifically my Sister and Brother in law's shop called The Squeeze (this is not a picture of me OR the shop I worked in *wink*)
Nickname: "Nellie"
(Isn't this an AWESOME picture!? I LOVE it! LOL!)
Where I was born: "Gilroy, California"
Favorite Color: "Yellow"
I met a yellow flower on my hike recently that I LOVE! I still have no idea what it's called but I dubbed it "The Happy Flower". It was so cute and perfectly formed and it just made me happy! This picture kind of reminds me of it, except the petals weren't touching, they were perfectly spaced and it was tiny - about the size of your thumbnail!
College: "BYU"
So I only went to BYU for one semester and then did one semester there Independent Study but I still bleed blue!! I had to post both of these pictures because the first one just made me laugh and the second stirs a deep sense of pride and make me want to go watch football!

Bad Habit: "Sleeping In"
Well, not really. Just sleeping past the time I set my alarm for or not waking up to go running before the kids get up. To be honest I had a hard time thinking of something for this one and so I put a few different things in and thought this was a funny little cartoon!
Favorite Place: "Florence"
This is actually the very Piazza where Peter did his fabulous break dancing and drew a crowd and earned enough euros to buy himself a Gelato one late night while we were in Italy a few summers ago!
Favorite Animal: "None"
Not for pets at least. I love observing animals in nature or seeing cool ones at the zoo. But I'm not a fan of animals in my house or yard on especially on my lap!
Past Love: "Eating Chocolate"
I guess it's still a deep love of mine, but one that I miss terribly! I have to be SOOO careful now or I regret it more than I enjoyed it... almost!
What I am doing right now: "Making Lasagna for dinner"
(Except I don't put veggies in mine!)
Where I live: "Lehi Utah"
So at first I thought this was a picture of some weeds in the snow with a train in the background which I see ALL THE TIME!! But, it's really just a bunch of trucks on the freeway. Oh well, let's pretend it's a train, k?
Favorite Object: "My iPhone"
I have been falling even deeper in love with this thing! It's amazing and I adore it!
Grandmother's Name: "Barbara"
So when I was in elementary school I remember meeting Barbara Bush who was at the time the first lady! This seems a little off, so my memory may have exaggerated it. Maybe she came to an assembly at my school or I wrote her a letter and she responded, but whatever the case may be I have always felt SO much respect at admiration for this classy woman and so it's only fitting that the picture to represent my OWN Granny is Barbara Bush!
My Age: "26"
Uhhh... so my choices were either a slightly innappropriate illustration of the "hypothalamo-pituitary axis" or a T-26 Tank which "was a light tank used by the Soviet Union from the 1930s until World War II" or this picture of a camera on "Day 26 of an online photo blog" hmmmm... because I am a photo junkie and love to take and look at pictures I choose what is behind door number 3!
Wasn't that fun? I tag anyone who feels like wasting a little time doing something a little fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. I will have to look into that. A little more promising than most people's advice, because it sounds like you actually had headaches like I have. People don't seem to understand when I say the pain is there 24-7 literaly! Thanks for your help: )

TJ said...

Hi Janelle, I finally got a chance to check out your blog since you left a comment. I can't believe how big your kids are.