So I am really close with my cousins and we haven't seen much of each other since we've all "grown up". With our families and school and work our schedules don't mesh as often as we'd like so my sweet cousin Tawna decided that we were going to have "Cousin's Dinner's" every so often as a fun excuse to get together. So yesterday we decided that we were going to meet at Cascade Springs (on the Alpine Loop) and have a picnic together! We didn't get up there until kind of late (mostly because we don't get out of church until so late) but the drive was SOOOO gorgeous! I LOVE love LOVE driving the Alpine Loop in the fall! I really have never seen brighter colors in my life! It always amazes me! Unfortunately we were trying to get there in a hurry since it was getting late and so we didn't stop at all of the amazing views for pictures. But I managed to snap this one (that does the bright colors NO JUSTICE at all but is still really pretty!)
So we got to Cascade Springs and ate a yummy picnic dinner and then wandered around the path and looked at all the springs and little waterfalls and pretty foot bridges and got some cute pictures of the fam! Enjoy!
So we got to Cascade Springs and ate a yummy picnic dinner and then wandered around the path and looked at all the springs and little waterfalls and pretty foot bridges and got some cute pictures of the fam! Enjoy!







5 comments:
Janelle... I just can't get over how many kids you have and how absolutely BEAUTIFUL they all are!! Time goes by way too fast!!!
I can't believe how big the kids are! It is so crazy. They are beautiful.
I do love that cheese! :) Your family is adorable! i'd also love to know where he got the nickname Froggy! :) so cute!
Just wanted to say that I am glad you guys could come to the picnic. It was fun (and cold)! Next time we will do it inside!
Personally, I like Pete's shirt.
Post a Comment