Friday, October 24, 2008

Fashion Statements

So I called the kids in for dinner and I found these two characters where my oldest son and youngest daughter used to be!

Who's giving these kids fashion advice?! Emily called these her "Princess Jammies" and Tyler offered no explanation! He only asked me to post these pictures on the computer so that "...everyone would be able to see how to dress properly" (spoken with a heavy THUG accent)
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is all I have to say!

AND a funny story, we were watching a little boy today and Emily was teasing him and was giggling and trying to push him. He told her, "Don't even think about it!" She giggled all the more and said, "Oh yes I WILL think about it!" She's such a funny girl!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Tyler- you look like a serious gangsta!! Wess - Side!

I especially like the gold chain.

McKenna said...

The t-shirt adds a nice G'style touch! And I can think of nothing better than to sleep in such fine princess apparel.

I will definately concider changing my entire wardrobe to emmulate such fashions. Fab!

Tara Rickards said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Austin is reading your blog with me and we are BOTH cracking up! Tyler is way too cool! :-)