Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lucky 7 Tag

My friend Kristi tagged me and since I STILL can't get my pictures off my camera I figured I could do a non-picture post!

7 Things I can do:
1. Grow babies
2. Have babies with no epidural (not even a Tylenol - thank you very much!)
3.
Clean up throw up without throwing up
4. Eat way too many Oreo cookies without getting sick
5. Know exactly what kind of mischief my kids are getting into in the other room by just listening to the sounds (I'm expert at ripping pages of books, dumping food on the ground, climbing on the table and playing with the centerpiece, stepping on fishy crackers, and stomping on grapes.)
6. Scrapbook for FREE (only costs to print pages - Digital is the way to go)
7. Look at the same pictures over and over and over again and never get tired of them and still smile and get all mushy every time I look at them (this isn't any certain group of pictures I'm talking about - this is any and all pictures of my cute family)

7 Things I cannot do:
1. I can't seem to ever completely loose my baby weight. Perhaps that has something to do with always seeming to be in the process of growing babies and thus creating MORE baby weight but a daunting task none-the-less
2. Keep my house clutter free - it feels like I have negative storage space! Not even just not enough, but so little that it's actually a negative amount!
3. Wake up and be showered and ready for the day before 10 am (and that's on a really GOOD day!)
4. Figure out WHY my computer has such an aversion to new adorable pictures!
5. Wake up before 7:30am. Not possible. 'Nuf said!
6. Justify spending money on things that I really want but don't really need. I'm no fun to shop with because I find all kinds of things that are FABULOUS deals and SO beautiful/cute I put in the cart and think about it until the check out then talk myself out of almost everything because, "We don't really need it"
7. Run a marathon! I've tried once for reals and right before I was ready for it I got shinsplints and my knees started bothering me. Then I tried again recently to try to build up to it again and my knees started to really bother me after only 4 miles. Grrr! (When I was in High School I hiked Half Dome with some friends and due to a misunderstanding and a kind of crazy situation a friend of mine and I got stuck at the top as it was starting to get dark and we didn't have a flashlight so we ended up RUNNING most of the way down so we didn't get stuck up there in the dark! It was pretty steep and very jarring on my knees and I haven't been the same since! And after my Amazing Hike this summer with my mom and our day of crazy downhill switchbacks I don't think I'll ever be able to run more than a 5k!)

7 Things that I love about Peter:
1. He is SO hardworking and diligent in everything
2. He is the sweetest Daddy in the universe!
3. He makes me laugh every day
4. He gives 110% in everything that he does
5. He takes such good care of me
6. He loves me and loves to tell me how much
7. He honors his Priesthood to the fullest extent possible


7 Things I say most often:

1. "No grumps, no grumps, no chicken bumps!" (I try not to nag my kids and I've found that making silly rhymes instead of saying, Be nice! or Hurry up! I don't get as upset about it)
2. "Take care of your dishes please."
3. "Nathan we don't throw things!" (64 gazillion times a day)
4. "No food out of the kitchen."
5. "Quick, quick, quick as a lick! Lick, lick, lickity split!"
6. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, No." (Peter LOVES this one! When I'm agreeing emphatically to something negative... does that make sense?)
7. "RUN out to the store", "JUMP into the shower", "CRASH into bed"
(Peter laughs at how everything sounds so exciting when I say it)

7 Celebrity Admirations:
1. Julie B. Beck
2. Marjorie Pay Hinckley
3. Sherri Dew
4. Hillary Weeks
5. Jenny Phillips
6. Jane Austen
7. Stephanie Meyer

7 Favorite foods:
1. Anything I didn't have to cook
2. Chocolate anything
3. Italian Anything
4. Mexican Anything
5. Ling Ling's Chicken Spring Rolls from Costco (mmm!!)
6. Non-Fish anything (hahaha! I don't like fish)
7. Edible Anything!

7 People to tag:
I hate doing this part! I don't know! I'd like to read ALL of your answers! So TAG you're all it!

6 comments:

mb said...

I would love to see a post on just your cute saying for your kids... it made me smile to read those! Then I tried one on Billy when he was spitting (no spit, spit, spit-it-y spit!)

ToddandCamille said...

So I've noticed all your way cute scrapbooking pages. What's your program you use or website? I need to start digital but I want a cute program or website to get free stuff! Any suggestions?

Stephanie Ryan said...

Hey Janelle, it was so nice to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your family is so adorable!! Now we can be blogging buddies! I'm gald to see your family is doing so well, hope to talk to you soon!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Oh yeah, and dito to the scrapbooking question!? I would love to know how to get my pistures organized into cute digital pages like that.

Kenz said...

You're the 2nd person in the past 2 days to mention those Costco spring rolls. Guess I have to try them... You're great Janelle!

kelly said...

I scrapbook for free too! Have you checked out the sites that I have linked on my blog? Do you know a good and cheap way to print them?