Monday, November 3, 2008

Picture Plight

I am doomed to never be able to retrieve pictures from my camera again! Some of you may remember that not long ago the connection between my Camera and my Computer was severed! I couldn't connect the USB cord anymore and get pictures straight from my camera for some reason. It was retarded, I know! So my sweet husband bought me a card reader so I could get the pictures off of the camera's memory card and that has been going along quite swimmingly for some time now! Well this afternoon I attempted to get all of the pictures from this BUSY weekend and it's not working! I think my computer is slowly falling apart and for no apparent reason, random parts of it just stop working. My card reader is apparently functioning perfectly as are the USB ports that I plug it into. But people! Something isn't working!! Can't we all just get along?!

In other news, who else is biting their nails in anticipation for the voting tomorrow?! PLEASE don't forget to vote!! If you live nearby and you want to drop your kids off with me so you don't have to drag them along I'd LOVE to have them! But no matter what, you have to vote in this election! Far too much is at stake this time. It's pretty scary actually. I'll be praying the day away and that's for certain!

No comments: