So we drove straight to LA on Wednesday and stayed in an AMAZING 3 bedroom condo that a friend of ours had on time share that was right by Disneyland. We shared the room with Jen and her boys and Billy, Jen and Britta. It was great! It had a full kitchen and living room with pull out bed and 2 bathrooms and it was fabulous! We slept there on Wednesday night and got up on Thursday and headed off to Disneyland! The crew consisted of: Peter and I and our kids, Jen and her kids (Jeff couldn't get out of work), Tara & Jason and the kids, Billy & Jen and baby Britta, my Mom and Dad and my grandparents (Grandma and Grandpa Doot-da-Doot). A whopping 24 people in all! SO much fun! The weather was FABULOUS (about 76 degrees) and the lines were almost non-existent! Here's s picture of some of the cousins in the back of Tara and Jason's RV driving into the park. They were a little excited!
Here's Jen (Billy's wife) and their DARLING little Britta
Here's Peter and little Nate-man and my Daddy
These pictures were taken as we were waiting for the Tram to take us in from the parking lot and they were just too cute not to post! This is my brother Billy and Britta wearing Lauren's sunglasses.

K so Emily and Brynne just wanted to go meet the princesses so Jen and I took them to the Princess Forest and we listened to Cinderella tell some stories and then we had to go meet up with the rest of the gang. The girls were totally enthralled! It was so cute to watch them listen to Cinderella so intently!
Then when she was done they got to go sit up on her little stool for a picture! Nathan was super content as the tag-a-long little brother. (And yes, my kids are wearing leashes - just the 2 youngest! It worked out great! I connected the leash to the stroller so they could still walk and feel independent but not get lost in the crowds! It was great!)
A little while latter Maddie and Emily ran into Princess Jasmine. There's Maddie's all too frightening "I'm so super excited" face again! I promise she won't bite!
Tyler and Drew (Jen's youngest boy) were connected at the hip all day! They are good buds! Tyler was so excited to get to spend so much time with him. Here's a few pictures of them together:

Maddie and Lauren (Tara's 2nd daughter) were the exact same way. Here's a few pictures of them:

Here's the only picture we got of our whole family together. You can kind of see my belly bump. I told you I was showing early!
My cute Hubby with Emily
Here's part of our group as we walked into California Adventures (we had park hopper passes) This is the largest group shot that anyone got while we were there.
Here's my mom toward the end of the night with Maddie, Nathan, Austin (Tara's oldest) Emily and baby Britta. She took the little kids on the Merry-go-round while the older kids and adults rode California Screaming TEN TIMES IN A ROW! Yes even Tyler went and I went once in my pregnant state. It was CRAZY fast and so super amazing! The absolute best Roller Coaster ever made... for sure... hands down!
It was a FABULOUS day and everyone slept well on the drive home to Fresno. Yes, we left at closing and drove the 4 1/2 hours home that night. And then of course we got up to go to a 10am showing of Twilight with some of Jen and Tara's girlfriends! And yes I am going to wrap up this post and I'll post the rest of our Thanksgiving California trip tomorrow, I'm EXHAUSTED!
Here's Jen (Billy's wife) and their DARLING little Britta
Here's Peter and little Nate-man and my Daddy
These pictures were taken as we were waiting for the Tram to take us in from the parking lot and they were just too cute not to post! This is my brother Billy and Britta wearing Lauren's sunglasses.
K so Emily and Brynne just wanted to go meet the princesses so Jen and I took them to the Princess Forest and we listened to Cinderella tell some stories and then we had to go meet up with the rest of the gang. The girls were totally enthralled! It was so cute to watch them listen to Cinderella so intently!
Then when she was done they got to go sit up on her little stool for a picture! Nathan was super content as the tag-a-long little brother. (And yes, my kids are wearing leashes - just the 2 youngest! It worked out great! I connected the leash to the stroller so they could still walk and feel independent but not get lost in the crowds! It was great!)
A little while latter Maddie and Emily ran into Princess Jasmine. There's Maddie's all too frightening "I'm so super excited" face again! I promise she won't bite!
Tyler and Drew (Jen's youngest boy) were connected at the hip all day! They are good buds! Tyler was so excited to get to spend so much time with him. Here's a few pictures of them together:
Maddie and Lauren (Tara's 2nd daughter) were the exact same way. Here's a few pictures of them:
Here's the only picture we got of our whole family together. You can kind of see my belly bump. I told you I was showing early!
My cute Hubby with Emily
Here's part of our group as we walked into California Adventures (we had park hopper passes) This is the largest group shot that anyone got while we were there.
Here's my mom toward the end of the night with Maddie, Nathan, Austin (Tara's oldest) Emily and baby Britta. She took the little kids on the Merry-go-round while the older kids and adults rode California Screaming TEN TIMES IN A ROW! Yes even Tyler went and I went once in my pregnant state. It was CRAZY fast and so super amazing! The absolute best Roller Coaster ever made... for sure... hands down!
It was a FABULOUS day and everyone slept well on the drive home to Fresno. Yes, we left at closing and drove the 4 1/2 hours home that night. And then of course we got up to go to a 10am showing of Twilight with some of Jen and Tara's girlfriends! And yes I am going to wrap up this post and I'll post the rest of our Thanksgiving California trip tomorrow, I'm EXHAUSTED!
5 comments:
i'm glad to see they have a gorgeous full-figured jasmine... or is that just a bog coat?
FUN!! I love Disneyland get some rest and then post more :)
looks like so much fun!
Janelle, Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Hope you guys are doing well :)
-Amy Christensen
Hey Janelle..Can I have your address?
Post a Comment