Okay, so I just finished this and thought I'd post it! I'm going to do our "Digital Christmas Card & Letter" again this year (aka - I'm emailing them out instead of mailing them) so enjoy your little sneak peak!
So you're emailing that out, huh? Can I beg one? I print them out and put them in a binder with wed/baby announcements... so yes. I'm begging. I tried to save it but it isn't working. Is it protected? I don't know if this is just my computer un-saviness or something else. :)
Those are so cute! I'm with Dexter's Girl. You have to mail me one! I put them in a book with all the Christmas cards every year after I take them off my cute card holder for the season. It is fun to look back at our friends and family and see how they have changes!
7 comments:
Cute! I like the bun in the oven. I love the coordinating clothes and digital scrapbooking stuff. Which came first?
I guess it has been a while since I have visited you site. I didn't know you were expecting! congrats! Cute card!
So you're emailing that out, huh? Can I beg one? I print them out and put them in a binder with wed/baby announcements... so yes. I'm begging. I tried to save it but it isn't working. Is it protected? I don't know if this is just my computer un-saviness or something else. :)
cougarcrazy03 at gmail....
Cute!!! You are so talented!! They are adorable and so is your family!!
Those are so cute! I'm with Dexter's Girl. You have to mail me one! I put them in a book with all the Christmas cards every year after I take them off my cute card holder for the season. It is fun to look back at our friends and family and see how they have changes!
It looks so cute. You are so creative. One of my favorite things about this time of year is getting all the Christmas cards.
Love the card...and congratulations on the baby on the way! I love the oven picture. Disneyland looked so fun! Hope you guys have a great holiday!
Post a Comment