Once upon a time in a far away land, filled with freezing cold winds and lots of white snow, there lived a girl named Janelle who's dreamy Prince Charming got her a new camera for Christmas. It was so light and compact and yet sophisticated and neat, it made Janelle giggle with girlish delight! Janelle was overjoyed at the gift and immediately started taking pictures upon unwrapping it. However, the wonderful new camera only came with 32KB of memory on it's card and soon Janelle's camera happy spree was at an end. With a heavy heart she witnessed several happy facial expressions that white Christmas morn from beside her new camera instead of behind it. When what to her wondering mind should occur! We could empty the camera and start all anew! But before her quick fingers could empty the card, Peter begged her unwrap a rather large box! She tore through the wrapping with much eager haste, and soon uncovered a brand new computer still in it's box! The fabulous contraption had no cobwebs at all! No bugs, no glitches, no hang-ups at all! The pictures from Janelle's full memory card (all 8 of them) were downloaded to her Prince Charmings laptop, but not until a full day of memories were made without photographic documentation! So now that Janelle has a fabulous new computer and a grand new camera to catch all the action, her Christmas morning pictures (all 8, I remind you) remain in Prince Charmings clutches. Janelle has taken a great many pictures of fun filled adventures with family and friends, but that little twinge of OCD is kicking in now, as she must post her pictures in order and Christmas came first. So patience my friends, you'll see them at last, when dear Prince Charming has a moment or two.
Apparently, this post needs a translation! So basically I was just explaining why I don't have my Christmas pictures posted yet. I got a new camera that didn't have much memory, so I emptied the camera onto Peter's laptop on Christmas because he got me a new computer for Christmas as well and we were setting it up so we couldn't put pictures on it! Why didn't I just say that? I have no idea.
Apparently, this post needs a translation! So basically I was just explaining why I don't have my Christmas pictures posted yet. I got a new camera that didn't have much memory, so I emptied the camera onto Peter's laptop on Christmas because he got me a new computer for Christmas as well and we were setting it up so we couldn't put pictures on it! Why didn't I just say that? I have no idea.
9 comments:
ummmm?
Just go with it Jess! I'm way too tired to be awake, just chalk it up to being a slap happy lady on a poetic kick!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get it! I thought my computer was doing weird things!
no dissing from me! i was tired too....i translated it about an hour after i really thought about it! love ya!
don't crazy people talk in third person??!!?!? Hahaha! You are funny.
i totally got it before reading the explanation! i guess i know you better janelle! j/k, i just wasn't tired and loopy when i read it! :)
okay you really want us to translate this? At least give me a key or something! I really would love to know what prompted this nonsense!
Is it really that crazy? You guys c'mon! So what prompted it is that it was late and I was a little slap happy, so instead of just posting a boring explanation (which I have added to the bottom of the post) I decided to be a little more creative and turn it into a little dramatic story! I had NO idea it'd turn into such an ordeal! Props to Leona who can decode me!
I just thought it was supposed to entail crazyness of the holidays. The driving to get gifts, confustion, set up, taking things back, problems, joys, speeding here and there, etc. etc. Can I decode it in Wingdings?! ;)
Post a Comment