Friday, February 6, 2009

More Pages

A few more pages. I was just thinking this morning about how much Nathan's Cheezers make me smile and I got the idea for this page and I love that I have one spot with all my favorite cheezers together! Love that boy!
Here's Emily on her 3rd Birthday. Just such a cute picture that I had to scrap it! I don't even think she was getting ready to blow out the candles! Just excited to be Three!

4 comments:

KFerrara said...

They turned out so cute!!! I really need to get together with you and figure this whole digital scrapbooking thing out sometime!!!

Christina said...

You are so beautiful as a pregnant mommy! I loved your Februaury idea. I've been trying to come up with something fun like that. Thanks!

kelly said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

Amanda said...

You are so talented! I love the pages. I was fun hanging out this weekend!