I have to say that I was shocked! I really and truly thought that it was a girl! Perhaps that's why it ended up being a boy! Heavenly Father has a sense of humor and likes to keep me on my toes! I am SOOOO excited though! How fun for Nathan to have a little playmate. The girls have each other and now Nathan will have someone to play ball with and maybe he won't spend the rest of his life getting dressed up as princesses! We are really really excited!! And it looks like the majority of you guys were right, and I WAS WRONG! Emily and Nathan were obviously not as excited about the news as we were! Nathan fell asleep on the way there
And Emily fell asleep on the way home
Don't you just love her hat? She found it in the van and had to put it on right away! She cracks me up!So I have to admit that I really thought we had another girl coming, maybe we still have another one coming. Maybe we'll have 6 kids after all. I dunno, it's WAY too early to know for sure. But either way I'm thrilled about this one! He is truly a "Johnny" five! Logan Spencer Ehat. We're excited to meet you buddy!
10 comments:
What a shock, I was thinking a girl since you were so positive. I am so excited for you guys, Nathan will love having a buddy. How far apart will they be?
don't you love it when Heavenly Father throws you for a loop! congrats.
oh Congrats! I am so excited for you. I was shocked too. I thought it would be a girl. I can't believe you will have 5 kids! You are such a cute mom janelle I love it
Yea! I was hoping you would post this today!! And, I didn't actually get to vote, but I would have voted for a boy just to be difficult!! ;) I'm so excited for you and your family! Congrats again!
Well, I guess I can say it...I TOLD YOU SO! I was just guessing however, of course. Congrats, maybe Nathan will just dress Logan up in girlie stuff though...My boys are sure having loads of fun playing with Peyon's girl toys, it's a very funny thing to watch and listen to.
Congrats! How exciting! I LOVE little BOYS!!! Can't wait to see pics of this little Logan!
Congrats!! That is so fun and exciting. You are such a great mom!
p.s. love the name ;)
Yeah, so fun for Nathan! I love the name Logan too.
Yay for boys! I love the name Logan, strong and manly. You look like a great and glowing mom! Hope you are feeling well--half way there!
Post a Comment