So I have the cutest kids on earth... the end! The other night before bed I had them all put their "laundry bucket"s away and then help me switch the laundry. They were so cute and formed the "Ehat Kids Laundry Machine" where they formed an assembly line of sorts and passed clothes from the washing machine into the dryer. They were doing it for awhile before I thought of taking a video. We restocked the washing machine with a few things so I could catch their cuteness on video! (*Don't mind the pile of clothes on the top of the dryer! We ran out of hangers and so we piled hang up clothes flat)Aren't they cute? Don't you love Maddie's comment, "We're a laundry machine, but we're really kids." And Nathan's little high pitched, "Here!" to Emily.
After all of that hard work Emily was too exhausted to get under her covers or even get into her bed all the way! She was out cold! So cute! I love my sweet kids!
5 comments:
you have such a cute family!!! your kids are soo cute and creative and helpful! you know how they got like that? because you are such a great mommy! keep up the good work!
That is cute. Enjoy it now when they want to help.
I love it that they're excited to help out with laundry! Way to let them be helpful; with you making it fun for them to help and allowing them to do it will certainly encourage them to keep helping as they age. Thanks for being such a good example!
That is so cute!
I love that you captured it on video!!! They are darling kiddos!!! I love it when my girls love to help out in the kitchen with the dishes and cooking meals!!! Such wonderful memories you are making!
Post a Comment