Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Pages


It's been way too long since I've scrapbooked! Here's a few pages that I made of Logan's Blessing day. I wish I would have gotten a picture of just Logan and Peter but it was a pretty crazy day. I guess I should be grateful that I got one of our whole family! That in itself was quite an undertaking!

3 comments:

Cyndi W said...

So cute Janelle...you are so talented! Congrats on only having ONE in diapers. Cyndi

Tara Rickards said...

Janelle, I love all your scrapbooking! I still need to have you teach me how to do it! I'm working on my Heritage Book and all of the sudden had this realization that it is going to look so dumb! AGGHHHH! Since it is a book you see two pages at once. Duh, right? Well, I've been creating my pages one at a time! So, one side will be pink and yellow and the other side could be red and blue! Not so cute, but my credits expire at the end of the month, so I have to publish it... I'm pouting. Missing my creative sister! I want to come visit you! Just me. No kids!

The Haynies said...

Just so you know, we are going private. Send me your email and I will add you to the list.