November 1st - Nathan on the floor of his empty bedroom as we were moving. He found this fruit snack box that I'd filled with a bunch of garbage and random things that I was attempting to throw away. He'd dumped it out trying to find treasures (this was pretty much all he had to play with as we were cleaning and packing things at the old house) and eventually he fell asleep on the floor. Sweet boy!
November 11th - I have 5 little monkey's in my bed... how about you?
November 12th - Nathan and Emily took their first bubble bath in our big tub in the master bedroom and had a ball. Aren't they adorable!?



November 12th - Sweet little Logan in his crib at 4 1/2 months old. The last two pictures are out of focus but just so yummy! I just love this little guy!!




November 22nd - Maddie taking pictures of Me and Logan after church:
November 28th - Jen and Jeff stopped into town with their kids on their way home from Idaho where they spent Thanksgiving with Jeff's family and they took Tyler to the BYU vs Utah game. My parents were also in town for Thanksgiving and they went too. They all had a blast! They even went down onto the field after the game and met a few of the players! GO COUGARS!


November 30th - Peter turned 31 years old. I have NO IDEA what went wrong with the cake I made for him but it just kept crumbling and falling apart, so finally I gave in and decided to just roll with it! Here's Peter's birthday cake:
That was our November (minus Thanksgiving that will come in a separate post) in a nutshell!
November 11th - I have 5 little monkey's in my bed... how about you?
November 12th - Nathan and Emily took their first bubble bath in our big tub in the master bedroom and had a ball. Aren't they adorable!?


November 12th - Sweet little Logan in his crib at 4 1/2 months old. The last two pictures are out of focus but just so yummy! I just love this little guy!!




November 22nd - Maddie taking pictures of Me and Logan after church:
November 28th - Jen and Jeff stopped into town with their kids on their way home from Idaho where they spent Thanksgiving with Jeff's family and they took Tyler to the BYU vs Utah game. My parents were also in town for Thanksgiving and they went too. They all had a blast! They even went down onto the field after the game and met a few of the players! GO COUGARS!

November 30th - Peter turned 31 years old. I have NO IDEA what went wrong with the cake I made for him but it just kept crumbling and falling apart, so finally I gave in and decided to just roll with it! Here's Peter's birthday cake:
That was our November (minus Thanksgiving that will come in a separate post) in a nutshell!
3 comments:
ha - that cake rules! and truly, you have such beautiful kids. Logan's eyelashes are TO DIE FOR.
I love the cake! Way to go with the flow. The same thing happened to my dad's cake this year. How do you get it out of the pans without it sticking- I have tried everything.
Hahahaha! So funny! I love the first picture of Nathan on the floor! I started laughing outloud! Emily in the bath tub is priceless!!!! Beautiful girl, great picture! Logan is a doll and I can't wait to hold him in a few days and your cake is the best thing I've ever seen!!! You rule!
Post a Comment