Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just dreaming...

*sigh*

I wish there was such thing as a Diaper Maid. I would pay someone big bucks to come in and change Logan's messy diapers... oh and wash out the several outfits a day who have fallen victim to the wayward diarrhea. Normally I'm good to change as many diapers in the day that I need to. Especially baby diapers, they aren't that bad. However, once they start eating only solid food I'm not as eager to do more than one a day. However Logan has been producing record amounts of messy diapers in the past 5 days. And at least 1 a day requires a bath and a new set of clothes. Some days we've been privileged enough to need several baths and up to 5 new outfits. And quite frankly... I'm over it! Time to get better little one! Sleepless nights, fussy days and messy diapers are getting a little old!


*I needs to be said that Peter DOES change his fair share of diapers and often more than his fair share. In fact he often changes diapers when he comes out for lunch or for a break. He is my diaper changing super hero! But I'm still over all the dirty diapers!!


4 comments:

justjen said...

Hilarious!

Amy said...

Haha!! Love it!! Poor little guy with all that poopin'!! (Poor Mommy, too!!:)

Marylin said...

I hear you lady!! Although I am pretty lucky with James now almost 2 only needing his changed 1 or 2 times daily! :)

Chrissy said...

Funny! :o)

Just stumbled upon your blog...you have a beautiful family!!