





One of my goals for this year is to print one year of scrapbook pages into a book. I have had a hard time doing this because I don't do pages in any particular order (by date or child or event), I just do whatever I feel like. I look through my pictures and when I have an idea about a page I'll make it. So that means that I haven't had enough pages of a particular year/child/event to print into a book. So this year I am going to finish a year. I have the most pages done for 2008 so I'm going to finish that year. Anyway. Here are a few of the pages that I've done recently.
6 comments:
Love all the pages!! I have stuck to just doing mine all through shutterfly :) I am too lazy to do it the creative and original way :)
I wonder if that's why I like all of your pages so well, you do the pictures you really feel like doing! I go year by year, right now I'm still in the beginning of march 2008, a bit behind. There are so many pictures I want to get to though. If you find a good price please post about it. I haven't printed any of my pages yet, except in 6x6 for the kids books.
I don't know how you do it? You do everything, do it well and stay on top of all of it! These are beautiful! We sure miss you guys!
Janelle, you are amazing! You seriously make the cutest scrapbook pages I've ever seen! I really need to learn how to do that.... it is definitely the way to go. Your kids are so grown up and so adorable!
Such cute pages! I need to start doing more.
hey, i don't know how you plan on printing the pages, but i found this website that i think is a pretty good deal. (left me know if you find something better)
it prints the pages and puts them in a 12x12 scrapbook. its 19.99 for the book (they usually cost around this anyways, right?) and then its .95 cents per page in the book. you can do as little as 20 pages or up to 120 pages per book. you can do back to back pages for 1.05 per page.
you can also opt not for the book and just pay the .95 cents per page printing
everyone told me costco was the cheapest, but i looked at there printing and it was like 2.00 a page!
http://www.viovio.com/wiki/12x12+Photo+Book+and+Loose+Pages
there is the link. let me know. i'm still trying to find the best option.
Post a Comment