So we are slowly but surely covering the orange walls in our new house! We finished the family room and last night finished the kitchen (of course it was dark when we finished and this orange REALLY likes to peak through so we have a little touch up to do while it's light today but for the most part we are finished!

Before
After!
We still have the dining room and the living room, the half bathroom, Peter's office and all of that hallways and entry to do but we are going to need A LOT of paint to finish. I only have 2 gallons of the tan left and I think I'll probably need 2 more after that. It's a big project but it will be SO worth it! Here are a few picture of the kitchen. The pictures really don't do the color justice, it looks a lot different in person and I LOVE it! It makes the yellow and the red just pop out! So much fun! I think I'm going to do the red wall in the Living Room next just because it will be easy. The orange is a GREAT primer for the red so it only takes 2 light coats to cover and look beautiful! Yay!



1 comment:
Love it! I love my red wall in my front room and the green in my kitchen! Nice job! It looks great (& much better:)!!!!!!
Post a Comment