Monday, May 17, 2010

New Scrapbook Pages

So here are a few of my latest Scrapbook pages. I haven't done anything in a REALLY long time and it felt good to get a few done, even if it wasn't for the album that I'm hoping to print by the end of the year! Oh well! Enjoy!

5 comments:

justjen said...

Love these! Dang girl, you are good!

Marylin said...

Love them!! So great!! Oh and thanks for saying that I look like Rachel McAdams, you are really too nice!! :) Seriously one of these days we are gonna get together!! :)

kelly said...

I love them. I'm planning on posting some pages soon too. What font are the kids names in on that first page?

Dawn + Ryan said...

Oh my gosh Janelle that last pic in the bed could not have been any cuter if you photoshopped their faces! Oh wait...you didn't, did you?? Haha just kidding. But truly it could be in a Pottery Barn Kids ad or something. I love that even cute little Logan is just cheesin it!

Becca said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! WOW!!!