
We walk to church most Sundays and since Logan started walking we have to leave pretty early because he insists on walking the majority of the way by himself. We also go out to Peter's parents house most Sundays and just sit around visiting and relaxing together. Sometimes we end up outside watching the kids play. This was a few weeks ago (when I still had no camera and I used my iPhone to take pictures)

Love everyones expressions in this picture! Maddie is being Little Miss Grumpy Gills about who knows what, Emily is silly as always, Tyler is being dramatic in his super huge "Look I'm happy" smile, Logan is happily grabbing Nathan's nose, Nathan looks to be protesting and of course Peter and I are blissfully unaware of any of the chaos that is surrounding us! Lol! LOVE IT!


These two boys are going to be such good friends! I love how much they adore each other! Yes sometimes Logan gets a little sick of the constant smothering attention from Nathan but for the most part he loves it. He even protests if I try to put him to bed without letting him hug and kiss Nathan goodnight. He'll sometimes spend 5 whole minutes hugging and then kissing Nathan over and over again. And my heart melts every time! I love my sweet boys!

Peter is the best dad on the planet and loves playing with the kids. I love watching his face as he watches the kids play. He adores them almost as much as I adore him for adoring them! (feel nauseous yet? *wink*)








4 comments:
I am so glad I was able to spend a little time being around you guys! Your kids are so amazing and I love that little Logan and his smile!!
Janelle... you look SO much like your mother in these pics! Beautiful!!
Love all the pictures!
You're looking so great Janelly!!
Post a Comment