So I have several songs that make me smile and that never failed to cause me to add a little "dance" into my step if it came on while I was out running and some that make me smile and get all mooshy inside and think about my amazing husband!
One:
"You Always Make Me Smile" by Kyle Andrews
Two:
"Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
Love this one because it reminds me of the time that Peter and I were dating and I was talking to him on the phone. He was up in Provo and I was in California and so our phone conversations were sacred time that I looked forward to quite a bit ;). One night my dad came into the office where I was on the phone and looked at me and smiled and walked back out. Later after I was off the phone he asked how Peter was doing. I asked how he knew I was talking on the phone to Peter, I had been listening to Peter tell me about his day and hadn't even said anything while my dad was in the room. My dad smiled and said simply, "You were smiling all goofy and your toes were curled." He told me that he had noticed that whenever I talked to Peter or about Peter or saw pictures of Peter or read a note from Peter... my toes would curl!
Three:
"Smile" by Uncle Kracker
This is one of those make me mooshy and think of my amazing husband kind of songs. Love it!
Four:
"Just Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Vassar
This is my life and I love that it's been captured in a song!
Also love "1,2,3,4" by Plain White T's, "Smile On" by Anthems, "Dental Care" by Owl City, "Fallin' For You" by Collbie Caillat, "I Have Been Blessed" by Martina McBride, "Everything" by Michael Buble
3 comments:
The fact that your dad noticed that your toes would curl when Peter came up is very telling about your relationship with your dad. AWESOME!
Love it! I don't know several of those songs, and can't wait to listen.
Thanks for the new music ideas!
Post a Comment