
Sleep. I'm excited to get our new mattress on Friday and hopefully this will allow me a little more sleep but for now I'm exhausted. I've had sick kids for a long time and at least one of the kids has been up every night for the past eternity! Just the realities of motherhood. Not complaining, just stating a fact. I think every mother craves sleep!

And a waistline... just keeping it real my friends. I worked super hard to loose all of my baby weight and I'm anxious to get started getting back into shape. I know I still have a lot of growing to do, but I'm craving exercise and running (and the body that comes with it) since I haven't been able to do it anymore!
2 comments:
That picture of the woman sleeping is looking really nice. Maybe I'll sneak in a short nap :)
Amen to both of those cravings! A good night sleep and a nice little tummy again would be very nice!
Post a Comment