So my boys were both in DESPERATE need of haircuts! Tyler has been fighting me about it FOREVER!! Finally I pinned him down last week and cut his mop. We were going to an outdoor wedding reception for Peter's cousin and I told him that I was worried that people would mistake him for a bush! He made me promise that I'd keep the top long. I told him it would be longer than I normally do it and left it at that. He hated it for the first day! He said it was a "handsome haircut" not a "cool haircut"... My bad!
And then there was my sweet Nathan's very first haircut EVER! While we were camping we decided that when Nathan first wakes up, his white blonde frizzy mullet looked a lot like "Doc Brown" ("1.2 JIGGA-watts...") from Back to the Future! I decided it was time to give him the first cut! Doesn't he look handsome?!

4 comments:
So cute. I've decided that boys need haircuts way too often.
Nice job. I think that every family has an incident where at least one kid decides to try to be a beautician or barber and cut someone's hair.
LOL! Tyler is so funny!
Poor bald Nathan. Glad Emmy didn't cut his ear or something.
Great haircuts! By the way, I'm catching up on reading blogs and that photoshop picture of your dislocated finger is seriously gruesome. Please tell me it didn't look that awful! You're so brave!
Post a Comment