The other night before bed we were having some fun with the kids and it was so cute that I had to take pictures of it! Peter laid down on the ground and all of the kids followed suit and laid down with their heads by his and then he threw a soft ball up in the air and they all took turns catching it. It was just a fun little moment in our family and it made me so happy to have them all!
At one point Emily decided she was done and she got up and wandered off. A few minutes later we heard her singing her little heart out! She was making up a song and I WISH I would have written down the words or caught it on film because it was SO cute! We all stopped what we were doing just to listen to her! She didn't even notice us watching and listening, she was too wrapped up in her own little world! I took this picture of her and I think the flash kind of snapped her out of it and she realized that it was quiet and everyone was listening to her! The sweetest thing was caught in this picture:
Sweet Madeline watching Emily sing. You can just see the love in Maddie's little face for her sister. It melts my heart!
1 comment:
How come I love you and your family and your stinkin' kids so much? You are all too adorable in so many ways! love to you.
Post a Comment