Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOVE this picture!

I just loved this picture of me and my sisters laughing together so I had to scrap it! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Cyndi W said...

That picture is priceless, I recognize Jen, I guess I didn't recognize you had ANOTHER sister. The things you learn in the blogging world. Hugs, Cyndi

kelly said...

Cute pic. I have that alpha you used for joys! I love it, it's one of my favs.

Rebecca Fallentine said...

I love this picture, too, Janelle! Very cute!

Marylin Kelley said...

Oh good so glad I didn't weird you out!! Were you guys able to go to the concert at Women's Conf? I thought the entire night was really good, a little long, but good! Glad you enjoy reading my blog, sometimes I feel like there is no one out there! :)

Marylin said...

Oops sorry I was signed into the wrong account. :)

Amy said...

So cute! You look fabulous!!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Wow- I have some beautiful cousins!! I love the picture! I'm excited to see all of your in Aug!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Ahh, sisters really are the best! Such a fun picture and a cute scrapbook page!