Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maddie's very own Post

"This is MY post! And my mom thinks the puppy dog is so cute! We put the sunglasses, crown and balloon on him. The things that are on it are SO cute! Piano playing is my favorite thing to do. I picked all of my favorite things on this page. And guess what? I told my mom what to do on this! I LOVE Barbies! My sister tells me to play with them all day and I LOVE doing it! Barbie and the Diamond Castle is one of my favorite movies. I put a backpack on my page because I used to go to school and I put my stuff in it and I just love looking inside it and going to school. All the time I try to catch butterflies. But I never catch any. So I caught one on my page! (giggle). BYU - I LOVE that team and I love to go there. I love picking flowers too. And when I pick flowers my mom loves the kind I pick. By the way, my mom's name is Janelle. Today, on Sunday, we're going to my cousin's house and her name is Lauren & Austin and Joe and Jessica are their mom and dad and Grandma and Grandpa Ehat live there too. We're going there to eat dinner and play games. Thanks for looking at my page!!! The End!"

2 comments:

Cyndi W said...

Dear Maddie,
I'm not sure how old you are but I sure enjoyed your post. Maybe you should be a writer someday, because you express your feelings so well on paper. I loved reading about all the things you like and why you made your picture the way you did. Keep posting it was so enjoyable to hear from you. Love, Sister Woolley

Aaron and Devon said...

What a great post Maddie! I loved hearing about all the things you love. I loved barbies when I was your age. Your mom and I would play together.