I've been working on a scrapbook page of Peter with the kids on the trampoline for awhile and I've been stuck! It's been driving me crazy. So finally I decided to stop torturing myself and scrap a few pictures that I LOVE (thanks Cyndi for giving me a little nudge). These two pictures of the girls are currently my all time favorite of each of them. So stinking cute! It's amazing how quickly pages come together when I'm working with pictures that I love. Anyway! Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
Those look so good! I love seeing other pages to help inspire me and give me ideas.
All of your scrapbook pages always turn out so cute...you definately have "the creativity gene" as Chantelle would say. You always do a beautiful job with everything you do. Glad to see Emily's cute picture a cute part of her scrapbook history! Love, Cyndi
I've asked you before and haven't gotten a response...
Are those digital scrapbook pages and if so, where can I find a program to make them?
Post a Comment