Saturday, December 5, 2009

Could you possibly be any cuter?

So I was just snuggling with this little guy:

... and I asked him if he could possibly be any cuter than he was. To which he replied without hesitation, "Yeah," as if I was silly for even asking such a question. So I asked him HOW he could be any cuter and he looked at me as if I was crazy for not knowing the answer to such an obvious question and then replied...

"I could be Logan!"


You are right Nathan, he could quite possibly be the cutest little guy on the planet! And so could you!


Last Sunday Peter had taken Logan into the restroom during church to change his diaper and the changing table was inside one of the stalls. Peter took Logan in and shut the door to the stall and started to change him. Logan was really happy and just laid on the table blowing spit bubbles and coo-ing at Peter. Peter heard the door to the restroom open and someone came in, it was quiet but Logan kept on coo-ing and then Peter heard Tyler say, "Mom, is that you?" (yes, they were in the MEN'S bathroom...). Peter recognized Tyler's voice and said, "Tyler it's me, Dad." and Tyler responded, "Oh, I thought it was mom in here because I recognized Logan's voice and I thought she had him." How sweet is that that Tyler recognized Logan's little coo's?


Emily the other day was just cuddling Logan and telling him how much she loved him and she was telling him that she loved him most of all but then corrected herself and said, "Well, actually Mommy probably loves you the very most since she grew you inside her belly and then had you when you were just a tiny baby and so she's known you a little longer than we have so she loves you most but I love you almost the most!"

We love our little Logie-Dogue... can you tell?


4 comments:

Tami said...

so sweet. don't you wish you could just freeze them all at the height of their cuteness?

Anonymous said...

if you ever find yourself wondering if you are doing a good job raising your kids...you are. you are doing a fabulous job! well done, janelle (and peter too!)

Christi said...

I love love LOVE that last picture.

kelly said...

Oh my, too cute. Love all the pics, especially the last one. I may need to copy that idea.